~written by rachel
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
The Joy of Wisdom Teeth - March 6, 2009
Actually there is not much joy associated with getting your wisdom teeth out. Being brave having a lot of blood, pain and gauze in your mouth. For the first 2 days I only ate beef broth, mashed potatoes, and jamba juice. On the 3rd day I graduated to ice cream!! My mom said I didn't act crazy and weird from the drugs like all of the stories I had heard from so many people. The only thing I said was "I hate him!" talking about the doctor, when I really liked him. I don't remember saying this about David Stoker. A few friends stopped by with yummy soft food which I enjoyed. I was camped out on my mom and dad's bed all weekend watching movies and the whole first season of Gilmore Girls. I only missed 2 days of school which wasn't too bad, but on the down side my face was bruised and very, very puffy. I'm only 13 years old and it was totally unfair to even have my wisdom teeth, but now I am glad that it is all over with. To sum everything up the pain was EXCRUCIATING!!!!!!!!!


~written by rachel
~written by rachel
Labels:
Rachel's wisdom teeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment