Monday, June 23, 2008
Our 22nd Anniversary - June 21, 2008
WOW!!! It is hard to believe that we've been married for 22 years. It seems like maybe...TEN! Rees always says that I am his "child bride". I guess I was pretty young, but when you're in love and everything is perfect, I suppose it's okay. We left the kids home with Alicia and Ryan (they had a great time with the fun engaged couple) and we went and spent the night at Snowbird. We could not believe how cold it was and how much snow was still left. Crazy people were still skiing. We rode on the tram and enjoyed the beauty of the mountains. It was a peaceful weekend with lots of yummy food, love and fun. I am glad that I made the choice to marry my sweetheart so many, many years ago. He makes my life complete!


Labels:
Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy anniversary to you too lovebirds. Glad you were able to get away and enjoy yourselves. You deserve it!
ReplyDelete