To celebrate the end of 7th grade, on June 6th, I had an end of school party. I invited a lot of friends. We ate pizza, had rocky road ice cream, played games, and watched movies. Mom had to take Garrett to get his hair cut that night and so we were left alone. She was probably so relieved to see the house still standing when she got back. By the middle of the night our house was so full and loud you couldn't hear yourself think! Garrett decided to join the party when all my friends showed up! I think it was because they were all girls! And to a boy there is nothing more fun than teasing your big sisters friends! The girls started leaving at 11:45 pm. Everyone was so exhausted when they left, but we had a great time. I slept in to 11 am the next morning.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like a fun party. Like the hair Rach!
ReplyDelete